West Coast Frag Shack - Clan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

punk buster

bigtroopy
    bigtroopy
    Major
    Major

Number of posts : 300
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

punk buster Empty punk buster

Post by bigtroopy Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:28 am

Hey guys, can anyone help me, been trying to get on cod4/5 for couple of weeks now, i keep getting kicked 5 seconds into the game, reasons for kick is RESTRICTION communication failure: pnkbstr A.exe. I have gone on evenbalance and followed steps to rectify, but still having issue. Any ideas. thnx.
    turkeyslapper
    turkeyslapper
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

punk buster Empty Re: punk buster

Post by turkeyslapper Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:22 am

uninstall from control panel, go to your registry and delete any reference to punk buster or even- balanc.e download new version ,install and then add games
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 937
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Post by Antares Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Might want to be careful there in the registery if you don't really know what you're doing. In fact I would recommend that unless you know precisely what you're doing in the registery, I wouldn't screw with it or you're certain to hose your OS.
    turkeyslapper
    turkeyslapper
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by turkeyslapper Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:11 pm

be brave troopy as long as you have a back up.. sorry, my arrogance, cause i wrok in IT i think its just std to do stuff in the registry, comes from being surrounded by geeks at work
    AzzDawg
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1586
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Post by AzzDawg Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:40 am

Antares wrote:Might want to be careful there in the registery if you don't really know what you're doing. In fact I would recommend that unless you know precisely what you're doing in the registery, I wouldn't screw with it or you're certain to hose your OS.

He is right there Troop. Be very careful in there and always make a backup if your even just looking around in there... Those are dark lands indeed and anything can happen.

If this doesn't work however backup your saves and try installing the whole game again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:21 am