West Coast Frag Shack - Clan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

New Rush Server - MistahT & DevilsNIGHT

Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 937
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

New Rush Server - MistahT & DevilsNIGHT Empty New Rush Server - MistahT & DevilsNIGHT

Post by Antares Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:56 pm

From what I'm reading, they're activating at least 50% of the new server requests at Gameservers. Have you guys been looking into this and if your server is being turned on or not? Here is the thread to the on going new server activiation thread on Gameservers forums.

http://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39215&start=30

How many slots are you guys opting for? Do you need any help setting it up?

What are you planning on naming it? Do you want to keep the naming convention in style with what we're currently using?
    AzzDawg
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1586

New Rush Server - MistahT & DevilsNIGHT Empty Re: New Rush Server - MistahT & DevilsNIGHT

Post by AzzDawg Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:12 am

I think once we get onto our Rush server and get a constant traffic on that the WCFS name will be known... We just have to get that other server going like the DM.
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

New Rush Server - MistahT & DevilsNIGHT Empty Re: New Rush Server - MistahT & DevilsNIGHT

Post by Antares Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 pm

The Conquest server is doing ok, but it tends to crash more often than the DM and then goes through a period of no trafffic, typically a 12-24 hour process. It ran for two days pretty much full the whole time until it crashed yesterday. If EA can get this crashing shit figured, then both servers should run 24/7 with traffic. Even if they emptied for some reason other than crashing, they regenerate themselves as the DM server is now doing.

We need to get together as a clan and get on the Rush server. I also think that we should allign the naming to be in line with the other two servers. But I'm/we're not paying for that server so its up to MistahT and Devil on what they want to do. Would be nice to get some feedback from them on this.

I'm currently in the Bay Area and won't be able to game till Thursday. This new GF of mine is making gaming on the weekends (when she is around) difficult too, which is starting to bum me out.
    AzzDawg
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AzzDawg Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:23 am

Antares wrote:This new GF of mine is making gaming on the weekends (when she is around) difficult too, which is starting to bum me out.

Gotta hate that, Your bummed if there is no girl but then when there is one she bums you out. Sucks don't it Ant. Mine makes me feel kinda quilty by gaming.
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Antares Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:35 pm

She doesn't have a problem with me gaming, however if i wanted to do that the whole time she was here, I think she would have a problem with it. She will be here Friday evening but will probably leave in the early evening on Sunday. So I'm probably out of action this weekend again :-(

Update - Interesting observation. We got the Conquest server filled up and right around that time the Rush server then filled up. Both died (people left) around the same times too. All three servers are probably grouping together due to their pings.
    turkeyslapper
    turkeyslapper
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by turkeyslapper Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:00 pm

major rage gonna happen from Ant soon i think. im lucky my missus falls asleep around 8 pm every night so i get a good 4 hours in at least every day. our servers are usually empty around then though s i jump on my aussie mates servers. hey azz a good aussie server is rum and coke, a hypernia server
    AzzDawg
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AzzDawg Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:29 am

LOL

I unfortunately seem to fail at everything I do throughout the day if I game too late. I need my sleep. otherwise I would be there with ya mate. lol
    turkeyslapper
    turkeyslapper
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by turkeyslapper Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 pm

kidding 12.30 am and still going strong. troopy bailed early cos he was on a promise form the missud. not cool troopy unless we see the video.. actually ant never anted up with his trip photos though so your off the hook..
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Antares Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:53 pm

What trip photos? Have I failed to deliver on a promise? *no way no way* lol

The servers are empty at the time you play Slapper because they keep fucking crashing. If you want to play the DM server and its empty, all you need to do is get on it and run around for a few minutes. However you need to set a good map like that Isla Inocentes (MP_004SDM) You need to bring up BC2 Guardian and change the maps until that one comes up. Rememerb that there are two rounds per map, and that you can change the maps too fast. Give the server about 30 seconds before hiting the Next Map button. Might help to log out and in of Guardian to get the latest map screen shot. Sometimes it takes a bit for the maps to register in Guardian. If you put that map up and get on the server, at least during the day time, its pretty much guaranteed now that the server will fill up fast. That and Arica Harbor are the most popular. I'm probably going to post a thread on server crashes and restarts.
    AzzDawg
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AzzDawg Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Yeah, I forgot about the trip photos of the bewbs you were going to post... lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 am