AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1585
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Banned Players

Post by AzzDawg on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey guys,

If anyone bans somebody I would like them to post the banned player's name here and the reason why they were banned. I think it will be smart to keep a list so we can update it if the server gets reset. Also if somebody comes looking for a reason why they were banned.

callmethe1:
    Hacking. Asked him if he was and he left server immediately

my load:
    Called MistahT a Nigger and was swearing uncontrollably.

buck futter:
    Hacking.

Admin

Number of posts : 932

Re: Banned Players

Post by Antares on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Not entirely sure about this guy Dusty420, however I was monitoring playing via RCON yesterday and saw some guys accusing him of wallhacks. He denied it but the server went from 15 peeps to 6 peeps in 2 minutes max. His ratio was 25/3 and he is also mouthy. I banned him last night when he came back.

Regardless of if he's hacking, his attitude is shitty and he's a Server Killer. I imagine he kills server traffic where ever he goes. So ban him because I believe the banned list is still getting wiped out.
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Antares on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:28 pm

So BuckFutter was hacking huh? I've seen him on the server a number of times. I do remember him being a bit mouthy once. How do you know that he was hacking?

Dusty
    Private
    Private

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

Post by Dusty on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:27 am

so thats why i get kicked its when ever bigtroopy is in the server. and he never said anything to me about hacks nor did any one els and i dont kill servers it was like 3am hmm maybe time killed the server and not me in the so called 2mins span when i was in there since 12am and kicked at 3something and i wasnt talking trash to ppl or you BIGtroopy. i keep to my self and im not the type to start beef over the internet and wow i did that good that night huh 25/3 i cant help it if im good at video games or if i have a few good matches i also get owned and i have all my sweet gameing gear i think its my mouse lol razer deathadder 3500 3G the name says it all but any hoo i would like it if Bigtroopy stoped kicking me right when he gets into the server thanx guys have a good one....
    Scubaguy
    Captain
    Captain

Number of posts : 153
    Registration date : 2009-05-30

Post by Scubaguy on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:18 pm

duly noted...
    bigtroopy
    Major
    Major

Number of posts : 300
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by bigtroopy on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:25 pm

dusty thats the first time ive done that, as i was instructed too, i only kick for that reason.

Dusty
    Private
    Private

Post by Dusty on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:37 am

well now im banned and i didnt even do anything wrong or talk shit to any one. im srry i was to good for some ppls tastes but u shouldnt bann ppl based on their score and say they were hacking and talking shit thats not me man i love ppl well when im not driveing but comon guys you banned a player that had a good score in a few games and some one was a sore louser about it and used the HES HACKING line like in all server when ppl die and say that guy is hacking. so it would be nice if u could unbann me and maybe have another admin in game to watch me u guys should kno it takes 2 admins to make a report on a hacker or what ever not just one person thats not sure about a player based on score and what if that one admin just doesnt like players that are really good because it kills their stats and they get mad and kick/bann. thanx for your time hope you dont just look at this a think im lieing have a good one WCFS...
    bigtroopy
    Major
    Major

Number of posts : 300
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by bigtroopy on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:00 am

dusty for now i have unbanned you, till we get to the bottom of this, will need to discuss with the players that recomended you to be banned, also we are not a clan that goes around and kick players because they are good nor better than us, we are a layed back clan just hanging out with each other talking shit and enjoying playing, we are not a competitive clan just in it for the fun, the last thing we want to do is loose players on our server, like i said we dont care if some is a better player,im sorry for the ban but you can apreciate me following what the clan members write on our forum,

Dusty
    Private
    Private

Post by Dusty on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:16 am

thanx troopy ill injoy every min on WCFS servers you guys have a good server with no lag and thats why i was so upset and i never pay attion to the chat so i didnt even get to defend my self. but thats the past and no hard feeling
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AzzDawg on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:33 am

Wow...

Trust my thread to be the flame up one. lol.

Buck Futter. He knew where everybody was, knew exactly where I was coming from every time I came to his camp spot. I don't ban people unless I am sure. Come to think of it, I may have my names mixed up. I think I may have mixed up Buck and My load. MistahT, Can you remember who it was that called you a nigger and was really quite derogative and rude?

As for Dusty420. I am sorry for all this, If you really are just a good player. I hope you understand just how hard it is to Admin a server. Especially in a game that doesn't give us many tools to monitor players that we think may be hacking. It is a very hard call to make and would like to apologise to you. But please do not suggest or even think for a second that we are the kind of clan that kicks or bans our players just because they killed us a few times more. We are a very relaxed crew that play just to have some fun, After all, it is only a game.

Also, Just wanted to add a thanks for the compliments on our server. Thanks

Admin

Post by Antares on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Dusty - I'm going quickly sum up why I banned you. But first, let me acknowledge that I am the one who banned you and the other guys were just following my request to make sure you stayed banned. It wasn't Troopy's fault. Any comments or derogatory remarks should be directed at me because the rest of the guys here are only enforcing what I told them to do. Also, I'm not going to enter into endless debates that contain no intellectual depth and only serve to waste my time. I'm open to hearing your side of the story because there are always two sides.

This is why you were banned. I monitor the servers throughout the day and noticed one day last week in the Chat window on the RCON tool that you were being accused of hacking by multiple players, your score was 25-3 and within literally two minutes, you emptied a full server. I've been playing this game long enough to understand the difference between average player kill/death ratios and excellent player kill/death ratios. Yours was out of the ordinary and immediately raised a red flag. I watched you again I think last Thursday night and it took you less than 5 minutes to rack up 20 kills. Why is it that I don't see this level of success with other players in the game? Perhaps you have unique skills which people do out there. Or perhaps you're hacking.

What actually got you banned was your immaturity and name calling and general attitude towards the other players. I'm sure you get tired of being called a hack. However, if you are hacking then the shoe fits and you can't expect others to tolerate it. If you're not hacking, then simply put you're a leet player and should be used to being called a hack and thus should develop some thick skin against the criticism.

You are what I call a Server Killer. You come in, rape the server and in the process engage in banter that eventually results in our server traffic getting killed. We're not going to tolerate that to cater to one individuals needs. Perhaps you should find a clan of some really good players to play with. It could offer you the challenge that you desire.

I suspect that you have run into these types of issues on other servers out there. Again, hacking or not, we can't tolerate someone who comes onto the servers and kills the server traffic.
    turkeyslapper
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 559
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by turkeyslapper on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:43 am

well if nothing else , happy birthday dusty
    turkeyslapper
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 559
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by turkeyslapper on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:14 am

Ant i vote we give dusty another chance and monitor when hes on. if he is genuinly good, then it would be shame to ban him based on that. i know ive had some good streaks before (no laughing pls) and been accused of hacking. just reading his responses to us he seems like a pretty straight guy . he could have just come on and served it up to us .. my 2c worth
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Antares on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Sure, I'm all for giving him another chance. But if it results in having server traffic get killed whenever he's on, then we'll need to keep him banned.
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AzzDawg on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:32 am

I also agree with this. Give him another go and if it gets too much then we will have to ban him again.

Admin

Post by Antares on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Elite players are typicaly not good for a server, because even if they aren't hacking, their uncanny ability to rack large kill ratios will often cause people to think they're hacking, even if they're not. Typically server traffic will drop off when accusations of a hacker start up, in particular when people start watching the scoreboard monitoring the person.
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AzzDawg on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:08 am

3shotcentremass

Banned for Hacking. Last night on with MacGyver and Xydrine and 3shot was shooting us through walls and floors of houses without seeing us before hand. also shooting us across the map through things.

When I said from the admin tool that we do not tolerate traffic here he was the only one (and quick) to reply "Why, Whos hacking?"

Captain

Number of posts : 153
    Registration date : 2009-05-30

Post by Scubaguy on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Sounds fair...
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin