West Coast Frag Shack - Clan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Shek's very own video's ?!!!?!?!?!?

Shek
    Shek
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 627
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Shek's very own video's ?!!!?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shek's very own video's ?!!!?!?!?!?

Post by Shek Wed May 26, 2010 8:55 am

Stopped recording and playing MW2 for the past week or so, as I've been playing Fallout 3/RDR, and my hands were used to those controls (I can't quickscope, fucking thumb jumps over the place)

But it seems I got my rhythm back today so new vids hopefully...

And I have develop a new high, got into a lobby that had a chick on the other team (Was joining a friend's match, they/she was on the other team when I got in), did pretty well, killed her at the end and she started to call me a fucking cunt, as I drank her tears of sweet bliss from her PMSing, I told the dumb bitch (Yesh I did call her a bitch), that maybe if she stopped using a Tube (only thing she used), and not go 4-10, she might develop some level of skill for using Left Trigger (ADS for us). Granted she muted me, left, her friend/bf or whatever started to say the quickscoping was done due to MW2's Auto Aim (AA does jack fucking shit in this game, in fact, it has fuck me over a few times as if I go to shoot a sniper, just as I'm about to shoot him, some asshole on the other team walks in front of him/scope and it'll follow him and fuck it up), granted I used his tears as lube to beat one off as the girl's crying and hes bitching turned me on.

Best Part, to avoid playing with me for the rest of the night, my 2 friends with them on my Friend List sign their status offline so I couldn't join their games (bitches always do this, because everytime I am on the other team, I do better Very Happy).

Xbox Live Emo Girls = lawl.
    Shek
    Shek
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Shek's very own video's ?!!!?!?!?!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shek's very own video's ?!!!?!?!?!?

Post by Shek Sat May 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Pie....beer....that is all.

Edit : Just nailed this lucky son of a bitch shot, knock over my soda when I was trying to hit record before the killcam started :O.

Shek
    Shek
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Post by Shek Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:46 am

If you watch the video that Robert Bowling gave for the new map pack, you'll get the video. :O

After months of BS and crap, a certain video on youtube attracted the attention of Robert and the players in a effort to get some of the problems in the game fix (Iron sights on some guns are way off, OMA (able it so that the M203 nade launcher attachment doesn't get refilled from One Man Army, etc.), he said he pitch the idea to the production team at IW, this is a first in like...forever, he finally got some respect from some people.

Even now, on his twitter he mention....

"If we added a playlist to Modern Warfare 2 with
    killstreaks disabled, what gametypes would you like to see in the
    rotation?"

This right here makes me fucking happy as a whore getting gang banged (lawl), this will end up being the only Playlist I will ever play if it gets put in, as a lot of people are dependent on Killstreaks so they will camp it till they achieve 7 kills for harrier, 9 pavelow, etc. Took half a year after launch, but it looks like things might start looking up for the game (too soon to speak though)......now if they get rid of Commando........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 pm