West Coast Frag Shack - Clan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

ArchieBunker ?

=TR=ArchieBunker*
    =TR=ArchieBunker*
    Corporal
    Corporal

Number of posts : 66
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

ArchieBunker ? Empty ArchieBunker ?

Post by =TR=ArchieBunker* Wed May 05, 2010 10:55 am

hi guys its been a long time since i have been on your website and im glad to be back Smile dawg has the website looking nice ! i kinda got out of playing games for a while and started playing guitar again ect. i started playing mw2 and what a let down Sad i played alot of bf2 back in the day and loved the game, so i decided to give bc2 a shot and i like the game alot.i met up with dawg and played some bc2 in your server last night and we had a blast.i have not used xfire in a long time and thats how i found dawg by logging on xfire and i plan on staying logged in 24/7 for now on afk or not.i work nights so im on odd hours.3am-6am new york time sun-thurs and im not on much during the weekend.if you would like to stop by and say hi my clans website is http://tr-clan.net/ and our ventrilo is 208.100.24.16:3991 .i hope to catch up with you all some time soon i miss the WCFS crew Smile i would keep typing now but "i have to take a bit of a piss" as troopy would say Smile lol cheers guys
    turkeyslapper
    turkeyslapper
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

ArchieBunker ? Empty Re: ArchieBunker ?

Post by turkeyslapper Wed May 05, 2010 10:11 pm

good to hear from you archie. you seemed to disappear into the ether. thought you may have gone to the dark side and taken up xbox
    bigtroopy
    bigtroopy
    Major
    Major

Number of posts : 300
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by bigtroopy Thu May 06, 2010 4:48 am

Lol archie, good to hear your back to gaming although not much of the games are good these days, hope to catch up with you soon for a bagel and cream cheese, ArchieBunker ? Icon_smile any way good to see you im off for a bit of a piss. ArchieBunker ? Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm