West Coast Frag Shack - Clan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hello?

MistahT
    MistahT
    Private
    Private

Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Hello? Empty Hello?

Post by MistahT Fri May 17, 2013 12:34 am

Anyone still check this?
    moon65
    1st Leuitenent
    1st Leuitenent

Number of posts : 91
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Hello? Empty Re: Hello?

Post by moon65 Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:29 am

Hey T.  Are you still in Afgan?  I still check in here once in a while.

Moon
    MistahT
    MistahT
    Private
    Private

Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by MistahT Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:38 am

Well, a reply 2 years later Smile Now I am stationed in Sicily.
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 937
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Post by Antares Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:37 am

I check on here every now and then. Surprised this forum is still up and running. Not sure if somebody is paying for it? What's ya been up to?
    |WCFS|Dalton
    |WCFS|Dalton
    Private
    Private

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post by |WCFS|Dalton Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:32 pm

Wow, it's been a long time. Any WCFS servers still up somewhere?
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Antares Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:14 am

|WCFS|Dalton wrote:Wow, it's been a long time. Any WCFS servers still up somewhere?

Whats going on Mr. Dalton!  Long time no see. Amazing these boards are still up huh?  We do actually have a server going in BF3 if you play that? Its called GroundPounders.  Mainly infantry based maps. Here is a link to it in case you have Battlelog.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/pc/3440c61f-4fd6-4d51-9eb8-fc2e5b63f78c/GroundPounders-AM-B2K-Sabalan-DeathV-800-Tkts/

GameTracker Link - http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.100.17:25210/

What have you been playing lately?
    |WCFS|Dalton
    |WCFS|Dalton
    Private
    Private

Post by |WCFS|Dalton Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:52 am

Antares wrote:
    |WCFS|Dalton wrote:Wow, it's been a long time. Any WCFS servers still up somewhere?

Whats going on Mr. Dalton!  Long time no see. Amazing these boards are still up huh?  We do actually have a server going in BF3 if you play that? Its called GroundPounders.  Mainly infantry based maps. Here is a link to it in case you have Battlelog.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/pc/3440c61f-4fd6-4d51-9eb8-fc2e5b63f78c/GroundPounders-AM-B2K-Sabalan-DeathV-800-Tkts/

So awesome to hear from you, my friend!!

Unfortunately, I haven't been gaming on PC really since our Modern Warfare days. Primarily on my PS4 when I get a chance, but having a full time job and being a full time student prevent from gaming at all.

Sometime in the coming weeks I'll grab a copy of BF3 and join in! Do you have the Steam version or disc version?

Aside from that, how have you been? Nice to talk to you as an naìve adult than a 14 year old freshman in high school Laughing
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Antares Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:40 pm

|WCFS|Dalton wrote:
    Antares wrote:

Unfortunately, I haven't been gaming on PC really since our Modern Warfare days.  Primarily on my PS4 when I get a chance, but having a full time job and being a full time student prevent from gaming at all.

Sometime in the coming weeks I'll grab a copy of BF3 and join in! Do you have the Steam version or disc version?

Aside from that, how have you been?  Nice to talk to you as an naìve adult than a 14 year old freshman in high school Laughing

I tried gaming on a console but could never quite get the hang of the controller. I practiced a lot too. I'd probably just go ahead and get BF3 off Steam. You'd need Premium unless you just wanted to play vanilla maps. Not sure what your finances are like but it's $40 on Origin. Not sure if you can find it cheaper.

So you're working full time and going to school? How old are you now and what are you doing and studying? I can't remember what state you live in. I'm in California. Good to hear from ya dude!
    |WCFS|Dalton
    |WCFS|Dalton
    Private
    Private

Post by |WCFS|Dalton Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:56 am

Antares wrote:
    |WCFS|Dalton wrote:
    Antares wrote:

Unfortunately, I haven't been gaming on PC really since our Modern Warfare days.  Primarily on my PS4 when I get a chance, but having a full time job and being a full time student prevent from gaming at all.

Aside from that, how have you been?  Nice to talk to you as an naìve adult than a 14 year old freshman in high school Laughing

I tried gaming on a console but could never quite get the hang of the controller. I practiced a lot too.  I'd probably just go ahead and get BF3 off Steam. You'd need Premium unless you just wanted to play vanilla maps. Not sure what your finances are like but it's $40 on Origin. Not sure if you can find it cheaper.

So you're working full time and going to school? How old are you now and what are you doing and studying?  I can't remember what state you live in. I'm in California.  Good to hear from ya dude!

I'll go ahead and get premium then, when I get the chance.

Turned 22 back in August. Going to FAU down here in Florida studying Computer Science and Electrical Engineering. Gearing to focus is Cybersecurity and Cryptography, however.

Just got a FT job with AT&T in January. Nothing to spectacular, just working out of a retail store, but I figure I can use this lower level job to work my way up to corporate and work on their software development/Cybersecurity teams.
    turkeyslapper
    turkeyslapper
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by turkeyslapper Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:37 am

hey mistaht yeah still around, scuba check in too. its amazing the site is still up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 pm