West Coast Frag Shack - Clan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Love Shack

WickedSoN
    Private
    Private

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-05-22

The Love Shack Empty The Love Shack

Post by WickedSoN Sat May 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Hey all, WickedSoN here. I belong to a group of gamers known as The Love Shack. We play on your servers pretty often even though we have our own as we enjoy the competition. The reason I'm here today is we'd like to invite you all to join the TWL 8v8 Hardcore Rush Ladder at www.teamwarfare.com . It cost nothing play, and it's one of the only active hardcore competitions you will find (ATM). Currently there are 21 teams registered, we'd like to double that. You'll need a minimun of 8 players on your roster to join, you can have a max of 25. From what it looks like your group has plenty. This is not a direct challenge, but a friendly invite. So far we have had 3 matches and they were EPIC. Much more entertaining than pubbing. It's a great way to bond with your clan mates and learn team tactics. Currently the M60 and Carl Gustav are banned so there hasn't been much nade spamming in matches (NONE from what i've seen). You'll need a team captain to register the team, all the info can be found on their website. If you have any questions or need help PLEASE stop by our webpage at www.loveshack.clanservers.com . I'm trying to promote the only HARDCORE ladder that exists at the moment. There is alot of crap going on about which mode is better in the forums (HC vs Vanilla), I think we need to have a stronger HARDCORE player base in the TWL. Hope to see you there!

Thanks
    -WickedSoN
    AzzDawg
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1586
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

The Love Shack Empty Re: The Love Shack

Post by AzzDawg Mon May 24, 2010 6:55 am

Thanks for stopping by and making a post.

I am a bit interested, though the time difference and working full time makes it a bit hard for me (I live in Australia.) When roughly do your teams of 8 play?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:48 pm