West Coast Frag Shack - Clan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
-sketchy-
PANZER1997
DjDigiD
turkeyslapper
Scubaguy
AzzDawg
10 posters

Newbies

AzzDawg
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1586
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Newbies - Page 2 Empty Re: Newbies

Post by AzzDawg Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:14 am

Good to see another person out there checking the forums fairly regularly, Check them out mate, make some posts. We listen to people outside the clan too.
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 937

Post by Antares Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:23 pm

What usually happens is there are peeps out watching the server waiting for traffic to jump on it. They don't want to be the first one, as many others don't as well. Typically once someone gets on the server, others will join pretty quickly. So if you see it empty and you want to play, jump on and wait a few minutes you'll usually start building traffic.
    AzzDawg
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AzzDawg Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:31 am

Yeah but sometimes it still doesn't come for ages...
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Antares Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:53 pm

World at War is close to dying. The peak number of players usually reaches around 1800-2000, but that is in the middle of the day. In the early evening and on, there is typically 600-800. The game is dying and there just aren't that many peeps playing it anymore. Most prefer TDM. We a few peeps get on the Bolt Server, it usually doesn't take long to get some traffic going on there.
    AzzDawg
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AzzDawg Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:05 am

We predicted this happening though. We just thought it would happen earlier...
    Smokey
    Private
    Private

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Newbies - Page 2 Empty Smokey

Post by Smokey Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:43 am

What's up guys figured I'd finally bloody well register and post some stuff. Been playing games online since I was 16 I'm 25 now. To many games to name to many teams played with to name. I am an ex-cal player used to do some anti cheat work the admins of CAL. Did CAL off and on since I was 16 and it's been a year since I've been in leagues. Had to get away from it no fun to ruin a game to play extremeley competive. Well I Enjoy the server and have fun on vent with you guys. To hell with the spelling. I'm tired and annoyed. Catch yah ingame.

Smokeydouble (Smokey)
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Antares Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Good to hear from you Smoke! "Bloody well...." huh? Sounds like the Aussies are rubbing off on you on Vent. Knowing those sly dogs, they probably would actually want to rub off on you *lol*

We talked about it and thought that we'd see if you're interested in joining the clan? There really isn't much about it other than not being a fuck-tard and just being laid back. We tend to keep things pretty simple around here and don't have a heavy handed approach to playing and adming the servers to make sure noobs don't run rampant.

I think one issue you may or may not have is applying the WCFS tag to your name. I'm not sure if you'd have to create a new name or not, hopefully not. Hopefully Dice has been intelligent enough to understand that people join clans and have the freedom of modifying their tag field without creating a new name. Haven't tried yet myself.

Anyways, good to see you and we look forward to busting your balls on Vent *lol* JK man.

Welcome to the clan!
    turkeyslapper
    turkeyslapper
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by turkeyslapper Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:50 am

unlike troopy who actually put the clan tags in his name ,, shame troopy shame
    AzzDawg
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AzzDawg Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:47 am

Antares wrote:Good to hear from you Smoke! "Bloody well...." huh? Sounds like the Aussies are rubbing off on you on Vent. Knowing those sly dogs, they probably would actually want to rub off on you *lol*

And it seems your the dirty prick who thought this up to begin with, I would bet money that you would be first in line to watch too... lol! lol! lol!

Also Clan tags are easy to add on, When you login and choose your soldier there is a clan tag place up top, Just insert your clan tags in there.

Yeah stupid people who put there tags in their name.... Not to mention any names Ant or Troopy. lol
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Antares Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Unfortunately people like to take up my name and most variations of it that are too radical. So instead of being something like Antares3275, or whatever, I chose to be a dumbass and include them in my name ;-) Least I don't have to worry about some clown taking my name for the next EA game coming out requiring this shit. Personally I prefer it stored on my HD.
    AzzDawg
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AzzDawg Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:53 am

Yeah but then if your PC gets fucked up or anything you won't lose your hours of gaming.
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Antares Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:37 am

I usually have made it a point to back up my profile folder every month or so. ;-) Just wait till you lose all your shit because THEY had a hiccup.
    AzzDawg
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Post by AzzDawg Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:24 am

They better backup nightly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content