West Coast Frag Shack - Clan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I did it..........I...finally....did...it.

Shek
    Shek
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 627
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

I did it..........I...finally....did...it. Empty I did it..........I...finally....did...it.

Post by Shek Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:51 am

As of 20 mins ago........I........am.......free.........

Long story short....3 weeks not touching this game, for some fucking retarded reason, I decide to give it a spin.............15 lobbies and 20-30 mins later (Yes..........15 lobbies in that amount of time.....I am not shitting you.....wanna guess how many of those I join the other team was 1 kill from winning? 7, FUCKING 7 GOD DAMN LOBBIES)...

Thats all it took......granted the piece of shit fought back and actually almost cut me hand, but its done....its done...........fuck you IW, I hope every designer for MP and your faggot community manager dies in the fires of hell.

/rant off, so how is everyone :O!

I did it..........I...finally....did...it. 44222_1301187989299_1818433406_592486_822617_n
    turkeyslapper
    turkeyslapper
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

I did it..........I...finally....did...it. Empty Re: I did it..........I...finally....did...it.

Post by turkeyslapper Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:08 pm

welcome back .. we have missed you...moreso your entertaining rants and spurts of rage..
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 937
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

I did it..........I...finally....did...it. Empty Re: I did it..........I...finally....did...it.

Post by Antares Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Congratulations!!!! Laughing Classic post dude! Being a fly on the wall in your room when you did that would have been a truly classic experience I'm sure! You should mail the broken disk to IW with a big FUCK YOU VERY MUCH note to let them know what you really think about their piece of shit multiplayer for PC.
    turkeyslapper
    turkeyslapper
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 560
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by turkeyslapper Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Nice ant, but shek put it in the biggest box with no sender details and no stamps so they have to pay the postage
    Shek
    Shek
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Post by Shek Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:00 am

Well....it was either the game, or my Turtle Beaches X11s.....and since the headset has always been good to me, why punish the good kid?

I remember hearing like a week ago, a few dudes were at PAX, and they ran into Shitmotherfuckingface Robert Bowling (faggot community manager for IW who should die). They said "Hey rob, when are you going to fix Modern Warfare 2"?

His reply?....

"Why, whats wrong with it?"

If I was there and he said that, I'd be in jail for punching him in the face :O, then teabagging him.
    Shek
    Shek
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Post by Shek Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:02 am

Shek wrote:Well....it was either the game, or my Turtle Beaches X11s.....and since the headset has always been good to me, why punish the good kid?

I remember hearing like a week ago, a few dudes were at PAX, and they ran into Shitmotherfuckingface Robert Bowling (faggot community manager for IW who should die). They said "Hey rob, when are you going to fix Modern Warfare 2"?

His reply?....

"Why, whats wrong with it?"

If I was there and he said that, I'd be in jail for punching him in the face :O, then teabagging him.

Honestly....the only thing I miss in that game, is the Intervention, as I think it was a amazing gun, and throwing knifes, that is it.....took a few hours and a crap load of times to find the right sensitivity (holy shit did I just spell that right....no red lines, my god!), but I believe I am almost where I was a year ago when I was playing CoD4 :O.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:24 am