West Coast Frag Shack - Clan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Trailer Uncut

Shek
    Shek
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Number of posts : 627
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Trailer Uncut Empty Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Trailer Uncut

Post by Shek Wed May 19, 2010 4:32 am

Aired during the Basketball thing earlier, just watched....

Guess the rumors were true....

HELL FUCKING YES MAN!!!! THERES GONNA BE A CROSSBOW IN MP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONNA BE MY MAIN GUN UNLESS THEY PUT IN A SEXY BOLT ACTION RIFLE!!!!!
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 937
    Registration date : 2009-02-09

Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Trailer Uncut Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Trailer Uncut

Post by Antares Wed May 19, 2010 5:46 am

Thats Vietnam huh? Whats up with the snow scenes? Didn't realize it snowed anywhere in that shitty country. Hard to tell with those theatrical trailers but I imagine it will be ok.
    Shek
    Shek
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Trailer Uncut Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops World Premiere Trailer Uncut

Post by Shek Wed May 19, 2010 8:10 am

Not going to just be in Vietnam, gonna be in the cold war as well, taking place during different years and times Trey said.
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Antares Thu May 20, 2010 3:35 am

Good! Cold War means more weapon choices. Hopefully this game will reach its potential. Its been awhile, I think maybe since COD4 that a PC multiplayer war shooter has come out that lived up to its hype.
    Shek
    Shek
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Post by Shek Thu May 20, 2010 7:45 am

We'll see, to a lot of players, and I mean a lot, CoD4 is still the greatest CoD4 ever made, though that line is split between CoD2, as CoD4 had Iron sights, no perks, guns were all good, it was a game that require skill (I can't play CoD2 on xbox lol, I play CoD4/MW2/CoD5 on 7 sens, CoD2 only has low/medium/high/extreme, none between, which is meh to me but w/e). While CoD4 stepped away from the WWII era and brought a story that wasn't told and guns that weren't in any other Call of Duty game before, it also brought in Killstreaks and Perks (many believe this is what killed Call of Duty, the perks and Killstreaks, which can allow unskillful players to do well, granted in CoD4 the only thing that was overpowered was the M16, nadex3, and the AcogM40A3, were in MW2.....well.....lets not talk about that)

Btw I found what looks to me as a good desktop *granted its at Bestbuy (lol), $800 bucks*, will probably get it in the near future as I'm going to move to a new MMO (yesh I've been playing MMOs for years XD) in December. Only thing I've heard complaints about is the video is kinda crap and people just switch it with a better model.
    Antares
    Antares
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Antares Thu May 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Whats an MMO?

I had limited experience with COD2. Played it a bit but then I think I moved to another game. Not sure why.

The helicopters in particular is what really turned me off to COD4. Just got tired of the constant helios in the area aimbot raping people. You had players who mastered using the artillery and copter strike to generate a continuous round of arty and helios racking up points for them. They'd have to pick up 1-2 kills on their own to keep things moving.
    AzzDawg
    AzzDawg
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1586

Post by AzzDawg Mon May 24, 2010 6:51 am

Massive multiplayer online games like World of Warcraft.

Helis turned me off it a bit too, but with every plus there must be a minus. I played Cod2 at a few LAN parties was pretty fun.

Black ops looks pretty good. can't wait
    Shek
    Shek
    LT. Colonel
    LT. Colonel

Post by Shek Mon May 24, 2010 7:26 am

<~~~Still has CoD2 saved on his laptop...o.o;!, there you go, want a game that is fucking great, no killsteaks, all Iron sight weapons minus scope bolts, every gun pretty much balance? Play CoD2 till Black Ops :O.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:18 am